Tear Trough and Temple Filler. London, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had months and months of tears and agonising...

I had months and months of tears and agonising over the look of my ageing face, with plenty of volume loss, most likely due to a lifetime of yoyo dieting. I found the appearance unbearable, yet every time I searched for a solution, was faced with a mixture of amazing promises and horror stories. After months of research I found both on the Internet and by coincidence, by recommendation from the doctor that does my Botox, Mr. Malhotra. To date he has now carried out tear trough and temple fillers for me. I can not explain how happy I am with the result and the service. For those of you that suffer with the same heartache regarding hollow tear troughs, you will also be able to imagine my delight at a successful procedure. His manner is very calm, he listens well to understand your requirements and has a very realistic approach to making sure your face still ends up looking natural. I am so glad I have found someone I can trust and that gets amazing results. So much so that my obsessive distress at my appearance is now a thing of the past.

Very understanding. Amazingly calming. Very skilled. A real care for his patients and the results he gets