Open Rhinoplasty - London, GB

For years I had hated my nose, since about the age...

For years I had hated my nose, since about the age of 16, and finally got it done at the age of 34. Now I wish I had got it done so many years ago, as I am so pleased with the results. I researched into rhinoplasty and searched for the right surgeon for 18 months, reading reviews and considering all aspects of what I read. I saw a few surgeons before I met Dr Ivo and was so pleased once I had met him. I knew after the first consultation that he was the surgeon I wanted to perform the surgery as he spent a lot of time talking over all aspects and listed. I was very realistic and didn't take in a phot of a celebrity nose to say I wanted the same. I felt it was very important to listed to Ivo and what he suggested. I went back for a second consultation and then finally had the surgery. I took two weeks off work as I work at a senior level within a corporate company, so didn't want to walk around with any bruises or swelling and had my cast on for the first week also. After the first week I was still fairly swollen but could have gone back to work as I was ok. Swelling lasted for a number of weeks after and still at my 7 month post op Ivo has said there will be a slight change by the end of the year. I recommend Ivo as a highly skilled professional and am extremely grateful for the work he has done, which has changed the way I feel about myself.
London Plastic Surgeon

I can only speak very highly of Ivo and have had an excellent experience from my first interaction with him. He spent a significant amount of time discussing what I wanted and how he would achieve this during consultation. This was something other surgeons didn't do or didn't give me confidence in them. During the day of the surgery I wasn't nervous, however Ivo has a very calming persona. The aftercare provided was better than I would have expected and found that should there have been any issues I could have made contact at any time with Ivo. I was unwell unrelated to the surgery, and contacted Ivo late one evening as I was concerned in case the GP needed to be aware of anything. I didn't expect to hear from him until the following day, however he called that evening to see how I was. This was excellent aftercare beyond my expectations. Ivo has also shared my photos pre and post op.