American Visiting Europe (London), Needed to Get my Teeth Cleaned - London, GB

I was visiting Europe and realized I was overdue...

I was visiting Europe and realized I was overdue for a cleaned, so I thought I would make an appointment at a clinic in London (after all, my plans were to be in Europe for a month). After doing a little research I came across the Favero clinic and thought I would give this place a try. A young Doctor with the name Giacomo Favero provided the service. I do not like visiting the dentist office because of my childhood fears, but as an adult I realize the importance of seeing the dentist about twice a year. I was a little apprehensive because this was not my regular dentist and I was out of my element. To my surprise this young dentist was amazing. Not only was he patient and considerate of the fact that was form out of town, but he was so professional. Dr. Favero took the time to make certain I was comfortable before I went forward with the work. The end results were outstanding! Cleaning are fairly routine, however, Dr. Favero went out of his way to provide excellent service that went beyond the call of duty. My teeth felt clean and they looked clean and he offered useful tips that I still practice today.

I have not forgotten my visit to the dentist office while visiting London, I felt good about spending the money and I was very pleased with the service and the professionalism. When my travels get me to London, again, I will make it a point to visit my European dentist!!!!