Life Changing Gynecomastia with No Scarring! - London, GB

Having lived with gynecomastia for close to thirty...

Having lived with gynecomastia for close to thirty years, it has been life changing to be freed from this emotional straitjacket! Initially I was very apprehensive and nervous about any surgical procedures, but realised that this would be the only option for my condition as I also had breast tissue. With fears of scaring being worse than the condition itself, it really was daunting to say the least.
I was determined to go through with the procedure rather than to feel so self-conscious for the rest of my life, so I went ahead and met with consultants, and Dr Stefano to discuss the proposed procedure of liposuction which would minimise visual scaring.
After 2 consultations I was off to surgery, Stefano was so cool and calm about the whole procedure and really made me as relaxed as I possibly could be, this I must express was the same for the entire team from reception, and aftercare to leaving the hospital.
My total stay in the hospital was 2 nights and left on the third day slightly tender, but not as bad as I expected.
I was in theatre for about 1 hour and when I woke I was in the recovery room,Dr Stefano came to see me and told me that everything had gone very well with the liposuction, and had even removed the breast tissue.
I was amazed that this could be done with liposuction, but when I got to see the results the next day, I was overwhelmed, every day I looked and smiled as this truly was beyond my expectations.
I had localised bruising, but this was all explained prior, and was completely expected, and one very small stich in each puncture point which healed so well they are almost invisible, for the next 6 weeks I had to wear a compression garment 24/7 but this was well worth the effort as this obviously assisted the healing process.
The outcome for me has really been life changing, from going on holidays and dreading the beach to looking forward to going and feeling great.
I cant thank and praise Dr Stefano enough, he really is an amazing surgeon!
London Plastic Surgeon