Thread Lift Silhouette Soft London

I have been looking into this thread lift for...

I have been looking into this thread lift for awhile and was unsure due to the mixed reviews. Dr Hanson explained that he would never do anything that didn't make me look better so unhappy with my loss of volume I went for it!
This thread has cones which are meant to stimulate your collagen so results should get better and better over time.
This procedure is virtually painless lip fillers are worse!! I was numbed up, threads put in which he smoothed with his fingers and then pulled nice and tight.
I felt the lift straight away and then the threads are trimmed. Results can be seen immediately.

Thread lift Day 4

Face has been a bit sore but nothing to bad and I'd say that the only problem for me at this stage is being unable to sleep on my face! I have been told to stay on my back for 5 days and being a side sleeper I am tired!! But I don't want to ruin the threads so will sleep on my back for a few weeks or as long as I can.
Results are not overly noticeable but I have noticed my skin fills nicer/smoother. Face fills more toned and when I look down into a mirror it doesn't hang!
With the silhouette lift your face is meant to getter better over time due to the collagen being stimulated.

Thread entry point

Just wanted to show the entry point for the upper face threads

Thread lift day 7

Today I think I can definitely notice a difference my face just fills firmer. Skin fills quite dry so am using a thicker moisturiser. I'm having no pain at all. I think I slept on my face last night which is not good but very hard to avoid if you are a side sleeper! My photos are completely untouched and I'm wearing no makeup.

Update

So this is a few weeks on and I must say my face just seems to be looking better every day! This is NOT a quick fix and if like me fillers seem to wear of quickly them this is the better option.
The threads are meant to build your own collagen and I think it is working!!

2 month update thread lift

So it is just over 2 months since I had the silhouette thread lift with Dr Hanson in kings cross London. I am very pleased with my results which seem to get better each day. I am 44 and although not ready for a face lift felt like I needed something! When I look at my before picture (taken on the tube on way there) I see a massive difference. My face was loosing it's elasticity, looking sunken and I was starting to really notice aging. Well now it feels more lifted, fuller and toned. This lift is made by the same people who produce sculptura (which I am a fan of) and like sculptura results take awhile and get better over time. This procedure is perfect for someone like me in late 30s 40s. I can not feel the threads or cones in my face and when I saw Dr Hanson last week for a review he said the cones would now be dissolved.

Thread Lift 5 month update

So it's a few days off until exactly 5 months since I had the silhouette thread lift with Dr Hanson in London. The picture I have put up was taken on the train as was my very first before pic so similar lighting condition. On this day I had visited Dr Hanson for a follow up and to get filler in my lips. Unfortunately the threads don't make your lips bigger lol
I think my face looks a lot plumper, firmer and less hollow.
The Doctor said at 6 months results should be at their peak but I'm hoping things will keep getting better during this year!
Apart from my lip filler nothing else has been done so I really would be grateful for your opinions (good or bad).x
Dr Hanson

I have used Doctor Hanson in the past for fillers. The best Doctor I have used (iv used lots). He is very honest and great at what he does.