Proskin Clinic London is the Worst

Bought a voucher at proskin London for tattoo...

Bought a voucher at proskin London for tattoo removal back in December 2015.An offer that double your money.First went to Harley Street clinic for a patch test.Everything was fine.Booked appointment for following month.Their laser broke down and the reception called me day before to cancel.
Reschedule appointment for following month .Machine broke again
After speaking to customer service was rebooked for clinic in Shepherd's Bush. Their laser broke as well.Was then booked to their clinic in Welbeck Street. Had to have another patch test.Wasted another day and travelled 11 hours.Manage to have 2 treatments at Welbeck and was finally pleased.
Unfortunately the week before I was due for the third appointment their clinic closed down.Was then rebooked to the original clinic in Harley Street as I already had a patch test previously.When met the therapist she informed me that I needed yet another patch test.
Do not go to Proskin I repeat stay clear.
No customer service and chances are you are not going to receive a treatment due to their incompetence
Proskin Clinic