A Face Looking Fifteen Years or More Younger Than Before, a Post Menopausal Gift to Myself! London, GB

I had always looked younger than my real age up...

I had always looked younger than my real age up until I was about a year or so into my menopause. My face started to sag and I looked miserable when my face was in repose, when I wasn't smiling. Rather than feel depressed about it, I started to plan a facelift. With the help of a nurse friend of mine and my own research, it was obvious to me Dominic was the best facial surgeon in the world.

I knew he was the best surgeon I could have but nothing prepared me for the result. Even after day one, I could see how much younger I looked! My jowls and double chin had gone, completely. My droopy eyes opened from having the brow lift. Whilst my face was healing and I felt a little sore and uncomfortable, all I needed to do was look in the mirror at my lovely smooth jawline and felt so happy, I knew I had done the right thing.

It has now been a month since surgery and although I am not completely healed yet, I know that this was the best investment I could have made. No amount of make up or dieting can give one a youthful face, being brave enough to have surgery paid off a hundred fold. When I met Dominic for the consultation, I knew straight away I could trust him, we are now both delighted with his result!
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

When I initially met Dominic for the consultation, he knew within seconds how to rejuvenate my face. I totally trusted him because he is honest and very natural, so easy to talk to, I couldn't wait to have it done! At each stage, Dominic was just the best, I felt comfortable and confident and we had a giggle too. Dominic cares about my face and how I am feeling, every step of the way. He really is a surgeon for life.