28 Years YOUNG, No Kids, Mr Allen Rezai Corrected Tuberous Shape and Asymmetry - London, GB

I used to be so self-conscious about how my...

I used to be so self-conscious about how my breasts looked, always used to wear loose-fitted sweaters to hide the obvious asymmetry!
The unnatural shape and size difference, significantly affected my day to day life, I realise that now that I am experiencing something completely different :)

Finding an experienced surgeon for my condition was the hardest part. I consulted a few before Mr Rezai and none of them mentioned any correction of the shape, they all suggested using two different sizes of implants to correct the asymmetry and nothing else! Not sure if it was due to their lack of experience with tuberous breasts and its characteristics or they just simply assumed that the shape would correct itself when inserting an implant! Either way, I did not feel confident in their ability to help me and I had worked too hard and for so long to save up, to part with it so easily!

My sister lives in NY and she suggested I have the correction with a specialist there, although having surgery abroad was not my preferred route but was something I started looking into out of desperation. I came to know about Mr Rezai and his expertise in tuberous breast correction while I was looking for experts in NY. To my surprise I realised he was based at Harley street in London, so I went and saw him and this was the start of my life changing journey :)

During examination, he knew exactly what needed to be done, and he explained my options clearly and with confidence. He was very honest about everything, including the possible need of a future refinement surgery. I felt extremely relived that I had found someone who I could trust and who was experienced enough to deliver the outcome I was hoping for. We planed the surgery for 10 weeks after my initial meeting with him and I saw him two more times before my surgery.

It is 13 months since I had the correction surgery and I am extremely happy with the outcome. Both breasts look natural in shape and I only have a tiny 5mm difference between the two, which is not noticeable at all, I only know this because Mr Rezai measured and told me.

Having the correction, improved my life in SO many ways. But I am happy I did not rush into surgery with the first surgeon I met, and waited until I found the RIGHT one.
London Plastic Surgeon

AMAZING :) Extremely knowledgeable and experienced, I felt completely at ease and confident in his ability to help with my condition. He is professional yet so down to earth and friendly. I would rate him, my experience and my results with unlimited stars if I could :)