26 YO, No Children, Tubular Breasts + Severe Asymmetry. Only My Partner Knew… - London, GB

Well, I am now 10 months post tubular breast...

Well, I am now 10 months post tubular breast correction. I had been contemplating this surgery for 6, 7 years. The only person I had confided in was my then, long-term BF, Now Fiancé. I hadn’t even told my mum about my breasts and how they looked! I’d become an expert in disguising them. My partner has always been supportive and never made me feel less of a woman. He was fine with me not having any treatment. But I needed to do this for myself, not that I had low self-esteem, I only wanted to look good in clothes, without worrying about the paddings falling out or showing. We are also getting married next spring and I wanted to be able to wear my dream dress.

During the last 2 years my fiancé and I started really looking into treatment options and went to consultations in search of finding an expert in the field. Mr Rezai was the third and last surgeon we met with, he was by far the best communicator out of all three, he clearly explained my options and was very precise about everything. He was very honest and straight forward with what to expect and addressed all of my concerns. We both felt really comfortable and at ease with him.

Having the correction with Mr Rezai and at the time I did, was the best decision I ever made. I took two weeks off work, telling everyone we were going on holiday when in fact I had the surgery. I sometimes feel guilty for not having told my mum and I may decide to tell her ONE DAY, but there is a chance that she may not believe me now that they look so natural and the scara are barely visible :0
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Allen Rezai is an incredible surgeon. He is an excellent communicator, and very amicable. He listened attentively and I felt he deeply cared about my concerns. We discovered him through internet search, and all of the wonderful things we read about his knowledge, skill, professionalism and precision proved to be true. Sometimes it's worth believing what you read!