Vaser Lipo Abs & Flanks for Petite 36yr Old with an 18 Yr Baby Pouch - London, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So I decided to finally do something about my baby...

So I decided to finally do something about my baby pouch because I was tired with being so small and people thinking that I was pregnant. All the weight goes to my middle area! I am a lover of style and fashion and felt that I was limited in my choice of clothes for the top half of my body..........

Feeling good but still healing...

Week 1 started off really well but by the 4th day post op, the pain was greater in my back and I had so make sure I took some painkillers. I think being on my menstrual cycle didn't help. I slept with a pillow underneath my back for extra comfort whilst sleeping. I was off work and did light duties at home. Day 7, I went for a routine check with the nurse. All was healing well and the nurse said she would hope the swelling reduces when she would see me in a few days time. Only one stitch out of six were removed as she felt that the rest wasn't ready.

Day 11, another routine check at the clinic and all stitches were removed. The swelling in my back area had reduced significantly.

Week 2 - I'm feeling good! Back to cycling but taking it easy. Since I have had the stitches removed, I had had blissful showers which feel good in the surgery areas. I am feeling a bit lumpy in the abs, back and flanks. It's not at all visible though. Apparently this is normal during the healing process. My energy is coming back and I am feeling a lot more confident from the results so far.
Still some discomfort getting out of bed or getting in and out of my car. The nurse has advised that, now that I have passed 14 days post op, I can stop wearing the compression garment during the day and just wear to bed. Unfortunately, I have stuck to routine and continue to wear it all day and night. I am on the last hook of a medium garment and considering buying a smaller size
Dr Tsatskis

The surgeon spoke to me briefly prior to the surgery. He returned with the nurse in the evening because the amour of blood/ooze that I released...a lot! The day after he returned again, prior to my discharge to fit the compression garment and advise me on my posture which should assist effective healing