24 Year Old with an Uneven Nose - London, GB

I had a non surgical nose job 4 days ago and I am...

I had a non surgical nose job 4 days ago and I am really happy with the results so far. I went to Dr Joney DeSouza in London. The clinic was lovely and so was Dr DeSouza! I was so scared as I am really scared of needles! The whole process was fine, first of all my nose was numbed by cream and then a small injection into my nose to numb it also. The procedure didn't hurt, it felt strange and a bit uncomfortable but it didn't hurt at all. The filler (I only had 0.5) was then held in place and it was all over in 10 minutes. My nose didn't bruise at all, it was slightly swollen but not enough for anyone else to notice. The swelling went down after 2 days and I'm so happy with the results. It's been 4 days now and the nose still looks great. A bit of filler seems to have gone down slightly but I was expecting this. I have my check up in a week so may get a small amount topped up if dr DeSouza thinks I should! Very happy with the results though!
London Physician

Dr DeSouza was amazing. Calmed my nerves and spoke to me throughout to make sure I was okay.