Dominic Bray A Master of Masters

I spent almost a year researching revision...

I spent almost a year researching revision facelift surgery and indeed cosmetic surgeons. I knew within a minute that I had met my man. Dominic listened intently to my requests and concerns and then fully explained the possibilities and realities. There was absolutely no pressure at any time. it was important for me not to have general anaesthesia. Dominic never uses general anaesthetic. The whole procedure was totally pain free and a few hours later I walked back to the hotel with my husband, incredible. Dominic visited a few hours later to check on me and change the dressing. He made sure that I was comfortable before leaving. the following morning we walked back to the clinic where the dressing was removed and my hair was washed. looked in the mirror and was amazed at the results. virtually no swelling and minimal bruising. we travelled back home and I followed all the instructions Dominic had given me. A week later with still very little swelling and bruising I returned to the clinic for the removal of my stitches. The results are way beyond my expectations. this man is a genius. He absolutely nailed it turning the clock back at least ten years.
If you are looking for a cosmetic surgeon who specialises in facial surgery only, do not look any further. I promise you, you will not be disappointed. This is such a professional and relaxed outfit, all the staff are friendly, personable and supportive.
Six weeks post surgery, I have just had my check with Dominic and already the scars are invisible!
This Man is a Master of Masters.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon