Jesper Sorensen - London GB

I am looking into UK facelift surgeons, and the...

I am looking into UK facelift surgeons, and the same names crop up on realself, but there must be alternatives out there. Has anyone had a facelift with Jesper Sorensen, or any other surgeon that hasn't yet been reviewed here?
There seems to be a lack of facelifts in other parts of the UK, and especially facelift surgeons.
Any recommendations (or names to avoid), with reasons, gratefully received.

I wouldn't use Jesper Sorensen after what I have learned

This comment will probably get removed, but I have noticed that another realself user who posted a negative comment about Dr Sorensen has mysteriously been 'banned' (in that their comments have been completely deleted and they 'do not accept private messages' anymore). This person also posted comments on another UK website and I know for a fact that they were threatened with legal action by Sorensen's legal team. I assume the same thing has happened here. It's really not on that some surgeons seem to have the power to get negative comments removed, and it's not helpful to prospective patients. These websites should allow good and bad experiences to be shared (as long as they are truthful). The only conclusion to be drawn is that if a surgeon apparently has no negative reviews, then do not believe it. It could just mean that they (or more likely their personal assistants) spend an obsessive amount of time scouring the internet for unfavourable comments then getting their lawyers on the case. Perhaps the surgeons with the odd negative comment are less paranoid and more trustworthy and comfortable with their abilities? Whatever, it just makes it all harder for the consumer, which surely goes against the raison d'etre of websites such as realself? I hope realself will do the decent thing and not remove this post. We need to be able to trust that it is impartial.
Jesper Sorensen