55 Years, Looking Tired and Old !!! Hated Mirrors and Photos - London GB

I have always looked younger than my age up until...

I have always looked younger than my age up until the last couple of years. I have good genes to thank for that but recovering from a serious illness, divorce and being a single mum to a 14yr old has taken its toll on my face. Days that start at 500am and working full time again hasn't helped either. I consulted a number of surgeons before meeting Dominic. Two only suggested general anesthetic, one even saying he would try just sedation but had never done it that way before. Yikes!!! So after seeing 4 surgeons I still wasn't convinced they could do what I was wanting or needing. That all changed when I finally met Dominic and Lucy. He was so approachable and kind and suggested what he thought would give me the best results. That being a full lower face lift, neck lift and plastyma for my turkey neck.

Day 4 post op Very very happy!!

Day 4 and swelling is starting to go down. Moved from ice packs to warmth now to help with bruising. Still tight in front and around ears but nothing too sore. Stitches look good, surgeon very happy with pics I sent to update him.

1 week and feeling fantastic

Hi everyone here is my 7 day post op before and afters. Cannot tell you how happy I am

I month post op

Hi everyone I thought I would post my latest before and after shots from this week. I'm about 5 weeks post op now and from week 3 it's been a bit of a rollercoaster ride if I'm being honest. Have has healing issues with my ears wagon needed antibiotic cream but all fine now and no permanent scarring. Not being able to sleep on my side has taken it's toll, I was waking up every few hours so I was feeling run down and tired.
Also from doing 4 classes at the gym each week to none has made me feel like I'm blowing up like a balloon and so unfit. I cannot wait to get back to the gym I think this is what has been the most surprising thing.
Dominic says I am healing wonderfully and he is very happy with the results so far. I was worried my face was falling again but it's just softening after the tight swelling. Still numb around incisions but getting better and still a bit of hardness in front of my ears.
I am so happy with how I look now and with proper prescriptive skin care, the odd filler and Botox I hope to keep the years off my face for a few more years xx

Filler for no surgical nose job and lip augmentation

I also had some filler to even out my old boney nose which has lost all fullness and was just skin and bone with a dorsal hump.
Dominic also filled my top lip as this was thinning due to age, the results are amazing xx

9 weeks post op

Hi again just thought I'd update you on my progress. I'm now 10 weeks post op the photo is taken at 9 weeks. All swelling is almost gone, there was swelling in the afternoons on most days right up to about 6 weeks. All scars are healing and almost invisible.
Still a number of stitches working their way to the surface behind the ears which is annoying but you can't see them and Dominic will taken them out at my 3 month follow up consultation.
Obagi skincare is amazing. Expensive but worth it - I had a number of sun spots from years of sun exposure but these are fading now after only 7 weeks of use.
I Still look in the mirror and am surprised that it's not the old tired me looking back at me :-) xx

9 Months Post Op

Hi everyone it's exactly 9 months since Dominic worked his magic - I have attached a couple of recent photos. My face has settled perfectly and the obagi skincare is incredible - my skin has never looked this good. I will be having a little filler to replace some lost volume in my cheeks and lips - but other than that I couldn't be happier xx

Platysma scar

Hi everyone is very interested about the scar following my platysma procedure - the first one is on day 2 and the second is at 9 months post op

Hairline and ear scar

Another pic of scars at 9 mths post op - no makeup and not noticeable even to my hairdresser!!

1 year update

Hello everyone - I know a few people have asked so here are my one year photos. My face has settled over the past few months and I must say everything is holding very well. No jowels or sagging. I have continued with my obagi maintenance and this has continued to keep my skin fresh and glowing. I receive so many compliments about my skin it's amazing !!
I have continued with the Botox and a little filler for my lip and cheekbone area - but other than that, my face still surprises me every time I look in the mirror - and I continue to receive compliments and have people guess my age at around the early 40s - so I couldn't be happier than that xx

Never looked better

I had my surgery nearly 14 months ago now and I couldn't be happier. Dominic Lucy and Rebecca have been marvellous - here are some photos taken this week - not bad for someone who is 57 next week !!!

20 months post op

Hi everyone - a quick update. It's been about 20 mths since my surgery and my face is still amazing - I am still using obagi for maintenance and my skin is better than it was 20 years ago. Not bad for someone who is nearly 58 years old
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dominic is such a wonderful person, he is obviously a fantastic surgeon but he is so open and honest and genuinely caring about each and every one of his patients. He takes time to know each person and that takes some doing as he is such a busy family man with young children. On the run up to my surgery I had numerous questions about things I might want doing. Looking in mirrors the weeks before surgery is the hardest, you become hyper critical about everything. So I was convinced I wanted a lateral brow lift and lipo. Dominic had numerous before photos of me said he didn't think these things were necessary but would discuss them with me on the day of surgery. After looking at me again he said I didn't need these things and the small changes they would make would be a waste of my money.