Feeling Excited to Be Free at Last!!

Hi everyone, I have PIP implants for 10yrs and...

Hi everyone, I have PIP implants for 10yrs and getting them removed this Friday 4th Nov.

I feel my right breast implant is deflated slightly and softer so I would not be surprised if it's ruptured. I'm feeling really excited as it's been a difficult few years with my ill health and being diagnosed with two autoimmune diseases last year, not sure if these are the cause but my specialist advised me to get them out ASAP as they could be contributing or the cause!I am tired of feeling sick and uncomfortable and all the symptoms I have I know it will be such a huge relief for me and my family. If some of my symptoms fade away after my explant I will be a very happy lady... I am a bit nervous how I will look but my health is the real reason for this explant so I'm feeling positive and having read some of these posts that ladies are feeling much better after surgery this is a huge help.This site is great.. well done to all the ladies who have been strong to explant without replacement. I'm nearly there.. this Friday is my day.. yay!!I will post after pics of my journey and of my little boobies which I can honestly say I can't wait. .. I will not be having a lift!I don't have the frame to carry big boobies and to carry them with a sickness too is even harder. I will keep you all posted.. xx

I'm Implant Free

Hi ladies, I'm now just over two weeks explant.

I found out after my surgery that my right PIP implant had ruptured. My right implant only formed a thin capsule and my left capsule wasn't visible. So capsules my were left in.

My surgeon was fantastic and I'm very happy with my results.

No lift no fat transfer just gave me a good clean out and stitched me back up.

Reason for me writing this review is to show ladies out there that a lift and fat transfer is not always needed, I only explanted two weeks ago and I'm shocked how well my breasts look.

I'm lucky I had no bacteria growing inside me after my ruptured implant and I've not had any complications.

This has been a long rollercoaster of emotions for me as my implants made me sick for almost 10yrs. I've been in and out of hospitals seen lots of specialists and diagnosed with 3 Autoimmune diseases. My specialist seems to think that this nightmare maybe over for me.

My surgeon said I should fully recover after my implant removal. I had PIP implants which were not fit for the human body and made me so sick. I was not aware of my rupture I only had a little bit of burning pain ( it's not always visible a rupture).

Little did I know they give me inflammation painful joints brain fog and head pressure, infections, extremely dry eyes,headaches, vertigo, chronic fatigue, flu symptoms, breathlessness. This is just a snip of what I've been through all these years! I lost so many years of my life to these poison bags.

I know thousands of ladies who are sick from implants. Please do your research before you implant some ladies do get very sick if they are allergic.

I'm now in recovery and most of my symptoms have gone but it's still early days.

Below are my implants before and after pics.
Professor Iain Whittaker