31 Year Old, Petite, Flat-chested Nurse! London, GB

I am 5'3" and a UK size 4. I have a very petite...

I am 5'3" and a UK size 4. I have a very petite frame, have been flat-chested all my life and considered breast augmentation for many years. I did my research and finally decided to carry on with the procedure. I am over the moon with the results. I get complimented every time and my self-confidence has greatly improved.

I had a bad experience with a different doctor during consultation hence I was having trepidations to go under the knife. I felt like I was being rushed and I thought the doctor only cared for what he was getting out of it – that made me question if it was really worth it to proceed. I believe that one of the essential keys to having a great surgical experience, specifically undergoing breast augmentation, is about having a surgeon who would make you feel comfortable and supported. You get all of that with Dr. William Townley. It’s a very satisfying feeling knowing your surgeon listens well - one who is very professional and orientates you about the whole procedure. I was straightforwardly informed and he answered all of my questions. My results couldn’t have turned out better and I am very pleased with it – way beyond my expectations! Now I’m more confident than ever! I couldn’t thank him and recommend him enough – he’s phenomenal!