Revision Facelift

Dr De Silva was so informative and supportive at...

Dr De Silva was so informative and supportive at the consultation. The experience I had from start to finish was exemplary. I could not believe the procedure under sedation, was so easy. To be truthful I was so wary as I had been through this procedure before and had to spend time in hospital. I am a nurse and was aware how sedation worked but was a bit sceptical about sedation for such a procedure. The experience I had was amazing. The results are phenomenal. Dr De Silvas expertise is second to none, his attention to detail is exceptional and I cannot thank him enough. No one knows I have had this procedure, everyone says I look fresher, what have I done with my hair, have I been on holiday?
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr De Silva is an exceptional surgeon. His attention to detail is second to none. His care and attention with stitching and removal of stitches is so caring and detailed he is a true professional.