Lower Blepharoplasty 29 Y/o Male - London, GB

I was going through hell for years with the site...

I was going through hell for years with the site of the bags under my eyes, they would be ok if was 59, not 29. They got me down all the time and it started to become an obsession, afraid to look people in the eye always keeping my head down, wearing sunglasses even on cloudy days and countless other things that made me realise it was completely taking over my life. I researched like crazy for years and always flirted with the idea of Blepharoplasty and often found myself imagining "what if"? What if I could make them go away and what if it makes me look and feel happier again - because they didn't just make me look tired, they made me look like I was sad as well - but I also wondered and worried "what if" it goes wrong, what if I come out looking worse, what if I destroy my face with one of those botched jobs and what if I look like some celebrities you see who have had plastic surgery and look stupid. Well it got to the stage where I could take no more and didn't care, the pros outweighed the cons and I went ahead with the man who's name kept coming up, Dr De Silva and well frankly, everthing was easier than I could have hoped for, pretty much all my bruising and swelling had gone by day 11 so much so that friends and family were not able to tell. Also in that time I had absolutely no pain or discomfort and most importantly I'm delighted with the results. I look and feel so much fresher and healthier and definitely wouldn't hesitate to consider further treatment from him in the future if need be. Overall the whole experience was a positive one and because of the massive difference it's made to my life, it was definitely a great decision and money well spent and would recommend anyone who's reading this and going through the same mental merry-go-round I was, to not waste anymore time and go and change your life for the better. You won't regret it. I don't.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon