Vaser Lipo on Outer Thighs and Hips with Dr.Nurein - London, GB

I had my Vaser lipo with Dr.Nurein 2 days ago and...

I had my Vaser lipo with Dr.Nurein 2 days ago and although I am in a lot of pain, I have to say I can see the difference already, especially on my hips! My legs are still too swollen to tell, but the doctor said it can be between 2-6 months to see the full results.
Do expect bruising and swelling, and if you don't have a high tolerance for pain, brace yourself during the procedure. I don't mind pain too much, and the procedure was very straight forward! From start to finish it took about an hour and a half.
I will post photos at a later date with before/after results when my swelling has gone down, but I was overall happy with how it went and it was the best price I could find, especially for London!
London Hair Restoration Surgeon

The doctor was nice and although he was a bit serious, I perceived it as professional. During the operation he asked me if I was ok at all times which was nice. He assured me that if I needed anything post op I could call him anytime and he would answer.