Facial Piercing Excision/ Scar Revision - London, England

During my teens I got many piercings done and...

During my teens I got many piercings done and finally after 10 years I am having them removed. Anyone who has had a piercing knows that the holes close up internally but often you are left with what can often be a glaring hole. I had 6 on my face. 4 around the mouth and 2 on my bridge. All of which have been sown up.
The aim of the procedure is the replace the holes with a flat scar. From what I can see so far after less than a week I already prefer the results to the holes before.
The procedure took about 45 minutes in total. Not painful afterwards at all. Only pain experienced is the local anaesthetic. I required about 18 injections in total.
Each hole was closed with one internal stitch and 1 surface stitch. The internal stitches are dissolveable and the externals are to be removed 7 days after.
The prodecure is carried out using a circular biopsy punch, also known as dermal punches to those familar with body modification. Any questions please ask!
For those in England like myself the cost was £1500. The breakdown of this was 750 for Dr.Ngs fee and 750 for the hospital fee. The procedure had to be carried out in a private hospital near harley street.
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ng did my permalip implant and I was very happy with his professionalism and skill. As a result I went back to him for this procedure. Very knowledgeable, informative and such great skill. Great bedside manner also. Would highly recommend.