Tear Trough Treatment London UK

I've suffered from hollows and wrinkles/bags...

I've suffered from hollows and wrinkles/bags undereye for a long time but they only became more apparent in the last year or so. I looked older and tired so decided to have some kind of treatment. After reviewing different options I thought I'd start with filler and booked an appointment for a Thursday (had Friday off work too in case of any swelling Etc) with a very well renowned doctor who specialises in this particular treatment.
He saw the issue the minute I walked in and decided to use a mix of Restylane and Perlane, so he used two syringes split between both eyes. The procedure was very quick and painless. After injecting I looked in the mirror and my bags just looked red but that's not surprising given they'd just had needles stuck in them! So off I went with sunglasses in situ. They felt sore and stinging but I wasn't too concerned. The next day I woke up after a restless night and there was bruising along the bottom tear trough line, bruising is to be expected so no issue there. However, the top part of the line nearest the eye on both sides there was solid lumps which where very apparent and very swollen. I am not sure whether these lumps will settle and disperse slightly but they are very obvious at present. Today (Saturday) the swelling and bruising (I've put Arnica cream on the bruises and made an ice pack for the swelling) has subsided a little and with a bit of concealer they look a bit better. The hard lumps in the vertical part coming down from the eye are still there though. I'm not going to worry too much at this moment in time and give them a while longer until all swelling has gone as its not been quite 48 hours yet, but I desperately hope the lumps will settle soon.
I took Arnica tablets for two days before but have stopped those now as I'm using the cream instead which I think has helped. I slept on my back with my head slightly elevated, I took some Benadryl to help with the itching, made an ice pack of peas in a j-cloth and keep using as it helps with the swelling.
I shall update soon with progress :)
Please note; dollar price is actually sterling price.

Love it!

It's been a couple of weeks now since I had the procedure and I love it! The hollows have totally gone, skin looks smooth and balanced. The filler has settled to where it should be and is softer to the feel. I have got a few lines/wrinkles between the tear-trough line and my bottom eyelid which will need separate treatment but I was advised of at the time as only the tear-trough line was filled - the lines are separate issues and nothing to do with the TT procedure. I could never wear concealer under eye as it accentuated the hollows/bags and made the tear-trough line look dry and crepey which made my eyes look so much worse. I can wear it now and my eyes look fab!
I feel so much better and I'm thrilled with the outcome, I would highly recommend the doctor that carried out this procedure - he certainly is the tear-trough master!
I will try and upload some photos although my phone camera is pretty rubbish and the last lot of pics I have really do not do the results justice!
XX

It wasn't to be :(

So I think I got myself a little overexcited with my review on 08/04/16. Shortly after I noticed that the lumps were indeed still there, almost as if they had gone back to the beginning again so what I thought was the finished result actually wasn't!
You can clearly see where the filler has been put and it has over time actually accentuated the lines & a few months down the line they actually look pretty bad again, in fact almost as they were before any treatment.
At the moment I am not satisfied with the situation and will now have to look into a solution.
Dr no

Update 13.07.16 - reserving judgement.