Cryolipo Waste of my Money - London, GB

I go gym and work out regularly I also eat well...

I go gym and work out regularly I also eat well most of the time. However like many women I have a little paunch under my belly button. When I'm extra slim it's nothing more than a little curve however as soon as I gain a few pounds it becomes this bulbous early stages of pregnancy looking belly. I would love lipo however the cost plus the risks and recovery time also the fact that I haven't had a child yet have deterred me after extensive research cryolipo seemed like a good substitute. I had my first session over a year ago I was told it would take about 6 months for all the frozen fat cells to disperse, but I could lose up to 40% of the stubborn fat in that area in that time. I found the treatment made no difference and over a year later I made an appointment for 3D lipo another non invasive alleged fat loss procedure. On arriving to the centre and after being assessed I was told that there was not enough fat on my abdomen to qualify for the 3D lipo and the only other procedure they could offer was the cryolipo. I explained to the therapist that I'd had it before with no real results. She said that that was unusual as it was quite a successful treatment, and said that she would turn the machine up so the suction would be more intense and make the freezing part a little colder.
The therapist places a sheet over the chosen area almost like a really thick paper towel which is really cold and then the machine is also placed over the area it has a rectangle vacuum funnel around 12x6 cm's and sucks the skin and fat up. It's slightly uncomfortable but not unbearable and lasts around an hour. Your told to drink water after the treatment and obviously for the next few months to help your system to eradicate the dead fat cells. Even after my second treatment and 6 months later there has been no change. After reading other reviews I've been quite lucky that it hasn't got worse. There has not been any change however and paying for this procedure was definitely a waste of money

Pic requests

I had it twice with 2 different practitioners. Both practitioners were polite and well trained they also talked me through exactly what was going to happen.