BA with Harley Medical Group, London England

*9 days post op* I am 5'8'', 126 pounds with pre...

*9 days post op*
I am 5'8'', 126 pounds with pre op measurements of 32b. My surgeon picked up on slight scoliosis in my back during our consultation which meant we opted for Mentor ultra high profile round implants, 375cc in my left breast and 350cc in my right breast which protrudes slightly due to the scoliosis and curve of my spine. Aiming for a 32D/DD once fully healed.
I had my BA at 10am on the 16th May 2016 at the private Highgate Hospital in London. The hospital is wonderful, I had a private suite where my husband stayed with me all day. The hospital has a canteen where you can order food and drinks to your room at no extra cost.
I met my surgeon and anaesthetist about an hour before my surgery and was escorted down to theatre by a nurse.
I was a day case so home by 6pm. My first week of recovery was awful - I had a bad reaction to the pills I had been given (painkillers, antibiotics and muscle relaxants). However, once I stopped taking these and they left my system I have been left with normal low-moderate breast and back pains and a tight and heavy feeling. Now in my second week, feeling much better.

2 weeks post op

2 weeks post op and already up and around 100% more than in my first week. Have stopped taking painkillers too. I have noticed my breasts starting to drop slightly but still have a way to go.
London Plastic Surgeon