30 Years Old, Breastfed One Child, 5"11, 160lb, Went from 36B and Had 440cc Mentor Silicone Implants Under the Muscle. London, G

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I never had big beasts... In fact they were always...

I never had big beasts... In fact they were always fairly pathetic :-( I used to call them booblets as they never really grew in to boobs haha. I was a 36B but being tall and having a fairly large rib cage they always looked a bit lost.
When I had my daughter at 19 I breastfed her for 8 months, my boobs went up to a C cup but when I stoped breast feeding, along with losing weigh they went back to B cup and were no loner a perky B but they looked like my daughter had sucked the life out of them and what was left were 2 pretty empty bags.

I had always wanted a BA but being younger I could never afford it, nor do I think honestly I would have had the balls for it back then. I got married and my husband said he liked them the way they were and told me he didn't want me to get them enlarged. He was extremely insecure and always told me I wanted them done to get attention from other men which was completely untrue. Being a tall girl with large good and bum I was very bottom heavy, I just wanted them to balance them out, look nice in clothes, make me feel more confident. But I never had them done because I "wasn't allowed".
In June this year we seperated and it was about time I did some thing for me, made myself happy.... I didn't want to wear super super padded bras anymore, feel self conscious on the beach or feel like I had to make excuses for them and their size anymore.

So after a lot of research over the years (always wishful thinking ad I knew I'd never be allowed to get them done) I booked some consultations with a few clinics in London. Found a surgeon who made me feel at ease and confident he was going to be the best and I booked my BA for the 23rd Decenber 2014. I am now ten days post op. I had 440cc Mentor high profile silicone implants under the muscle and I love them.

I was so scared as this was my first ever op and general anesthetic. The op was easy and very surreal as it doesn't feel like it happened to me at all, I still would t believe it if it hadn't been for the proof stealing at me when I look down.... As well as the first few days of pain which past fairly quickly. I can't wait to see how they look when they have settled and dropped, I'm hoping to be a 36D, I'm so excited!!
Here's to the new me and a new future....

I'll post some pictures from before and from over the last week and will keep you guys updated over the coming months.

If you guys have any questions please comment or get in touch.

9 weeks post op

I had my post op check up with Mr Sulaiman 3 weeks ago, he is happy with my progress. So am I!!
They are dropping and fluffing well, no pain and no complaints, I love them!!
Had them measures..... Only a bloody 36E.... E!! Can't believe it
Here's to the new me!! ????????

9 weeks

New bikini ????????

New bikini!!

New bikini...... Eeekkkkk ????????

1 year on

1 year on. All settled ????

1 year on

Before and 1 year on

So worth it!!
Mr Hassan Sulaiman

The hospital group UK Had my consultations in London and my surgery I Bromsgrove as it was near my parents and they could look ater me :-) was also offered a London hospital if I'd preferred. Lovely consultant, Mr Suliaman made me feel safe and at ease and the nurses and staff were all brilliant