Bioalcomide Used After Bad Pectoral Implant Surgery Results - LONDON

I had Male pectoral Implants ( a proceedure even...

I had Male pectoral Implants ( a proceedure even today still rare within the uk.) The surgeon assured me he had done the proceedure several times, however the "custom made Implants were a mess, and in order to give some symmentry to my chest the surgeon used Bioalcomide in an attempt to "even things out."

Two years done the road I have pain and itching around the capsules of Bioalcomide within my chest, I have had the product supposely removed once, but there still remains more in my chest and I am reluctant to go back to the original surgeon as I have " no faith " in his work
I am desperately trying to have it removed, but am struggling to find a surgeon that is familier or even prepared to attempt to remove it. My 'pec job in London was so bad, Ive since gone to Miami to see a Dr Sam Geshanbaum who is famous and well respected for his Male pec implant surgery ( I wish i had gone to him first time around, He not only corrected the london surgeons mess, but had given me a defined and worked out looking chest (something I just could not achieve going to the gym)
Dr G could not remove the Bioalcomide as he has never worked with the product.
I am now in litigation with the surgeon in London a) for the bad job he did with the implants and b) and secondly for using the Bioalcomide inappropiately. the product has since been withdrawn from the uk market.
To sum it up, I wish I had never allowed the surgeon to inject Bioalcomide into my chest, problary the worst thing Ive have ever agreed too.
Harlet street surgeon london

The surgeon concerned assured me he had done the proceedure several times but was unable to show me photographs of his work ( claiming data protection act) I had researched the surgery within the uk ( clearly I didnt reserach enough in insight) if your considering any permanant fillers go only on personal recommendation by those that you know and have had successful results. I didnt, I though by reseaching on the www I would get all the information I WAS WRONG!