EMatrix Review - London

Let's make this quick and easy! My other review...

Let's make this quick and easy! My other review was too long winded and I've had some major skin changes since then!
At 14 I developed acne, I picked and now I'm scarred! I have tried Duac gel, contraceptive devices, TCA, micro needling (derma roller) and a few other treatments.. All but the laser! Until now!
First treatment - I can't say it's pain free because no treatment that actually works is! So at first your red, then pink, then you dry out and have these dots of dry skin from the laser. Keep super moisturised, your skin is a little bit dry for a couple days.. Nothing noticeable!
Treatment 2 - Less painful but maybe a touch more red. Skin looks plumped and refined! Dry skin lasted around a few days but so easily covered up with a touch of powder or foundation!
I have my 3rd treatment in a week and I'm super excited. My pores are shrunk, no blackheads, no whiteheads, scars improved they are now super shallow! Waiting for a Retin A prescription to help with the next treatment to speed up healing, collagen production and to control my spots! Will update on the 19th! X
London Physician

10/10 Skin clinic! I wouldn't go anywhere else for mine or my family/friends treatments. Quality profession service, nothing is to much to ask for!