Dominic Bray - Facelift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift, Upper Blepharoplasty and Lower Eyelid Skin Pinch - London, UK

Dominic Bray all the way ! Fed up of looking in...

Dominic Bray all the way ! Fed up of looking in the mirror and seeing my tired reflection, I decided it was time to do something about that. Having read the amazing reviews Dominic has, and liking the fact that he only does faces, I decided to see him for a consultation. Within minutes I knew I would be going ahead with him, it felt so easy, and right. He knew straight away what needed to be done, and I felt 100% confident in him. The day of the surgery arrived, I walked to his office to be met by the lovely team he has, and was sedated. I was quite nervous about not being under general anaesthetic - but what a waste of worry that was ! The whole thing was, dare I say it, a pleasant experience which I thoroughly enjoyed. I drifted in and out of sleep, at times could hear Dominic singing and talking, in fact talked back to him at one point. Zero pain or discomfort, and I sat up afterwards and walked back to the hotel. No problems at all. Dominic came to visit me that night and the morning after I went for a checkup. I was amazed at how little bruising I had, a small amount under one eye and some on my neck, but really remarkable how little. I felt fantastic, like I was walking on air.
One month down the road, I am delighted with the results. I feel lighter, happier. One of the best decisions I've made :-).
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dominic Bray and his team can't be faulted.