Cellulite MIRACLE

I have been using the Macom Crystal Smooth...

I have been using the Macom Crystal Smooth leggings now for about a month and I am absolutely gobsmacked at the improvements that it has already produced. I really don't understand how they work so well but I'm not going to question it :) Has anyone else tried the leggings? I have got the Regular length ones and just bought the long leggings and really tempted to buy the shorts too! I was really looking into Cellulaze as I am only 23 but I used to have really noticeable cellulite on my upper thighs and bum area which I HATE! You can still see the cellulite now but I have only been using the leggings for a month and usually you only see an improvement after 6 weeks so fingers crossed it will completely get rid of it! I'm not usually a review writer but I just couldn't keep this miracle cure a secret :)

Photos

I'll add a photo of the leggings on tonight, just at work but though I would show the pretty little box they came in :)
Macom