Youthful and Perky Breasts After 300cc HP, Sub-muscular Implants and a Breast Lift

It feels absolutely wonderful, having my breasts...

It feels absolutely wonderful, having my breasts in their natural position, since my weight-loss, all the volume was gone and I was left with two empty and droopy sacks. Not a pretty sight!

The procedure made me feel more confident and it even shows in my posture. Just the fact that I can lean over without worrying about my breast falling out of my bra, is enough boost to my confidence. My main and only concern with having the lift was how my scars would look like. Two of my friends had breast augmentation with Mr Rezai and I had seen how tiny and neat their scars were, but mine would go all around the areola and down to the crease, and I was worried how they would heal. I’d never had any previous surgery so couldn’t be sure, and my mum had a really bad scar after a childhood injury.

I took the risk and went ahead with the lift and augmentation, my procedure was 6 months ago and my scars are almost gone. Mr Rezai must have “Magical” hands!
I still feel emotional when looking in the mirror... it is amazing to see beautiful, nicely formed, non-droopy breasts. I am Thrilled!
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Rezai was extremely helpful and thoroughly explained my options, the procedure, the follow-ups, recovery and what to expect. I felt completely at ease leaving all the decision makings about technique and implant, size, profile and position to him. He is THE BEST and I have many times recommended him to others for procedures and will continue to do so. Even though I live in Scotland, I didn’t mind traveling to London for my procedure and I’ve been seeing him for my follow-ups both at his Sheffield and London clinics. Top-notch service throughout!