6 Weeks Post-BA with 330cc Teardrop Implants, Results Are Already SO Natural

Nearly 6 weeks post-BA and my results are already...

Nearly 6 weeks post-BA and my results are already wonderful! I am happy I made the decision to use Dr Allen Rezai. I am very slim build and was afraid of looking fake, the two surgeons I consulted before Dr Rezai wanted to put the implant in front of the muscle, but I’d done my research and knew that would definitely give me the fake look. My consultation with Dr Rezai was by far the most complete, he confirmed what I already knew, about the implants going behind my muscle, he went further to explain and show me why. After my two previous consultations, this one felt like a breath of fresh air, I came out knowing exactly what was right for me and why. Even the size he recommended is perfect, I had 330cc moderate height, moderate plus teardrop implants.

My recovery was fairly quick, I was expecting to be in more pain, but surprisingly it wasn’t that bad. Most of the discomfort was over after day 4, and I returned to work a week after. It is still early days, I was told with teardrop implants, I would normally see the results in 3 months’ time, but I can already see the natural shape, and since I started doing the 10-minute daily massage, I’ve noticed they’re feeling softer as well. My Surgeon told me that I have indication for both round and teardrop implants and that I would have a natural end results regardless of which one I choose, it’s just question of the time it takes to see the end results, that varies. I would definitely recommend going for the teardrop if you are as impatient as I am.
London Plastic Surgeon

I had been very impressed with Dr Rezai’s work when I discovered him online and he was the third surgeon I went to see. Dr Rezai’s expertise was evident from my first meeting with him, he was honest about what to expect, risks and complications and which technique and sizing would be best suited to my body frame and he said I would have to find another surgeon if I wanted to go any bigger. I didn’t, because I wanted to look as natural as possible, but it was encouraging to know, that he was willing to lose a patient for what he believes in and would refuse to do my surgery if I were to choose a size big for my slim frame which would significantly increase the risk of complications further own the line. I clearly saw how different my meeting with him was, compared to the two previous consultations I had at other places. I would strongly advise you to thoroughly research the procedure you want before you go for a consultation, at least then you’ll know if what the surgeons is telling you makes sense or not. If I had used the first surgeon I consulted, I would have ended up with fake looking results and regret it for the rest of my life. In my humble opinion, Dr Rezai’s professionalism and care is unmatched and that is why I give him 5 stars.