Tuberous Breast Correction, Worth EVERY Penny!

I disliked my breasts my entire life, but it...

I disliked my breasts my entire life, but it wasn’t until recently that I could afford to do something about it. I am roughly 3 months after tuberous correction and I am already so happy with my results. The shape is looking rounder and more natural, and the implants feel much softer. I had areola incisions and they've healed so well that I sometimes forget they’re there.

Every single thing from start has been perfect, my consultations with Dr Rezai, booking the surgery, preparation for surgery, the surgery and hospital, aftercare and my results so far, everything exceeded my expectations in every way and I am so happy that I chose Dr Rezai. I never dreamed my surgical process could be so easy and comfortable and that I would feel so happy about all of it!!
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Allen Rezai and his staff were 100% professional, fun and friendly, very thorough and thoughtful in their approach. And they were always a phone call away whenever I needed them. Brilliant service. He is an amazing surgeon. I look forward to my 9 months check :)