Thank You Mr Rezai, for my Perfect Hour-Glass Figure! - London, GB

Before I had breast augmentation, I was 32AA, size...

Before I had breast augmentation, I was 32AA, size 6 top half and 8 bottom half. I never had low self-esteem but always wanted a more proportionate figure. I live an active life and didn’t want implants that stuck out or prohibit my activity.
I wanted “ULTRA” Natural look and Mr Allen Rezai was unquestionably the right PS for the job! I had already seen his “work of arts” on 3 of my friends and my mum so had no doubt on who to go to for my procedure.

I am so THRILLED with my size 8 (top and bottom) hour glass figure :)
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Rezai is an excellent communicator and a very caring yet professional doctor. When I approached him for my BA, I’d just been through a tuff divorce, he made sure I was having the BA for the right reasons and that my decision wasn’t influenced in any away by my divorce. He even advised me to wait at least 6 months before having the ba, but I assured him that my divorce had absolutely nothing to do with my decision and that this was something I had thought about for YEARS! My point is that Mr Rezai is not just an incredibly skilled surgeon, but he ACTUALLY, also cares about his patients wellbeing, which I have found to be rare.