31 Years Old, Mother of One, Went from a “flat Chest” to a Natural Looking C, Overjoyed with my Results! - London, GB

I used to be so self-conscious about how...

I used to be so self-conscious about how “boyish” my breasts looked. I always wore padded bras, but my breast never even touched the bra pads. I hoped pregnancy would change them, but it didn’t and I wasn’t able to BF either. After waiting and realising my boob weren't getting any bigger, I decided to do something about it.

I wanted breasts with natural slope. I had 255cc moderate plus, teardrop shaped implants, unders. I remember how excited I was after my ba, for the first time in my life, I had boobs! I literally could not stop smiling. I got measured a 30C, 4 weeks after, made me so ecstatic!

I am now 9 months post BA and I am loving the natural feel and look. My life has completely transformed and I feel like the missing piece of my body, is now restored.
London Plastic Surgeon

From the initial enquiry I made for a consultation, to my post-op appointments, Jayne and Alex have been helpful and just overall wonderful. Mr Rezai made me feel comfortable and eased my nerves, he is honest, professional, caring, approachable and has a confident and relaxed bedside manner. I appreciate their exceptional service. My results are fantastic and very natural. I would do it all again in a heartbeat!