Had 300cc Mentor Cohesive 2 High Profile Implants, Went from 32A to 32E - London, GB

My operation was 22 days ago to be exact, cannot...

My operation was 22 days ago to be exact, cannot believe how much of a breeze it was. I had No pain just a bit achy like I’ve done a heavy work out!

I am 172cm and weigh about 56kg, was a 32A (in a padded bra), had 300cc Mentor cohesive 2, under the muscle, I’m still wearing my Macom surgical bra, but couldn’t resist getting measured, I’m now a whopping 32E… but they don’t look too big at all.
I don’t think there’s much more swelling left, I didn’t have any bruising whatsoever, and at my 1 week appointment, Dr Rezai told me it looks like I’m healing faster than normal. Now at 3 weeks, my breasts have already softened and I am loving the shape. Really happy with the size too, very natural looking despite being an E cup!

I was apprehensive of the pain and the recovery, I’d read horror stories about having unbearable pain with unders, but it wasn't like that for me at all. I felt no pain and after being discharged from the hospital, I did not take any pain relief.

If you’re considering breast enlargement, my advice to you is go for it, this was the best thing I did and to the contrary of what I’d read beforehand about the bad pain and discomfort, I was pleasantly surprised, and I’m it had to do with Dr Rezai’s skill and gentle surgery, so happy with everything, wonderful experience throughout.
London Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research on plastic surgeons expert in breast enlargement in the London area and I chose Dr Rezai because of his extensive experience and reputation. He is very professional when you meet him but always smiling and really enjoys what he does. His team is also just as thorough and you can tell they genuinely care. I had met 3 other plastic surgeons before I met with Dr Rezai and my consultation with him was by far the most complete out of the four. All of my questions were answered before I even had to ask them. So pleased with EVERYTHING.