300cc Implants and Correction of Tuberous Breasts - London, GB

I had my 9 months’ post-op appointment with Mr R...

I had my 9 months’ post-op appointment with Mr Rezai today, I couldn’t help but to give him a big hug! He has completely changed my life. For the first time in my adult life, I look forward to going on holiday!

Having lived with abnormal breasts for so many years, I had forgot how it feels to be happy, and enjoy life. I haven’t stopped smiling since I had the tuberous correction surgery, I feel like I’ve been set free after being trapped in a cage for so long!

I was around 11, 12 when I realised I looked different to other girls my age, my nipples were unusually large and puffy. I always hoped that rest of my breast would grow in size to make the nipples look normal, but this never happened!

At 25, I still had very little breast tissue, large protruding and puffy nipples, and very short distance from my nipples to the fold. I had discussed my condition with my GP but it was all new to her and she wasn’t much help. I was lucky really, my GP went on maternity leave and I went to see another doctor for a skin lesion on my chest and we got talking about my condition and how self-conscious it made me feel. She seemed to have experience with tuberous breasts and referred me to Mr Rezai, she said she had already referred four patients to him for same condition and they were all extremely happy with his work.

I went to see Mr Rezai within two weeks of the referral and had my surgery 8 weeks after. When I came around after surgery, I could not believe I had two round breasts, I didn’t care they were high up or hard, I HAD ROUND AND FULL BREASTS! I haven’t stopped smiling since then!

I had a speedy recovery, returned to work after a week. To the contrary of what I had been told to expect, I experienced very little pain and discomfort, it maybe was due to the fact that I wanted this SO badly and my mind just suppressed all pain! Who knows!!!

I had regular post-op appointments with Mr Rezai and followed his instructions to the T. Now at 9 months, they feel really soft and look incredible. Looking at them now, you wouldn’t believe how they used to be.

This was such a life changing experience for me, I feel like my life began after this surgery!
London Plastic Surgeon

I felt comfortable with Mr Rezai from Day 1, his competence and expertise was evident from the first time I met him. I’ve had an incredible and life changing journey, and I owe it all to Mr Rezai.