21 Years Old, No Kids, 5ft2, 135lbs, 34C Looking to Go to 32DD/E - London, GB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello! I have found Real Self so helpful so...

Hello! I have found Real Self so helpful so thought I would share my experiences on here.

I am due to meet Naveen on 30th March for my consultation to see what can be achieved, as I'm looking to go larger and get my areola reduced in size / raised so they sit higher. Will report back on what he has said once it happens!

Met my surgeon!

I met with Naveen Cavale and he was amazing! I feel even more excited to get my BA done now! He advised that I have tuberous breasts which was the main reason I wanted to get surgery, and advised that he would be able to raise my nipples a bit, reduce the areola to make them sit more naturally. As I have lack of breast tissue on the underneath of my boobs, they sit differently to normal, giving me the tuberous effect. I have attached pictures (both in and out of a bra) so you can see what I mean! Hopefully this helps others who may be in a similar situation to me. I will be getting 300cc and 350cc as one breast is smaller than the other, to take me from a C to a DD/E. I am so excited now!!

Met my surgeon!

I met with Naveen Cavale and he was amazing! I feel even more excited to get my BA done now! He advised that I have tuberous breasts which was the main reason I wanted to get surgery, and advised that he would be able to raise my nipples a bit, reduce the areola to make them sit more naturally. As I have lack of breast tissue on the underneath of my boobs, they sit differently to normal, giving me the tuberous effect. I have attached pictures so you can see what I mean! Hopefully this helps others who may be in a similar situation to me. I will update again