22 Yearsold - London, GB

I am a 22 year old mom of one and a wife. After...

I am a 22 year old mom of one and a wife. After having my daughter my butt shrunk a lot.
I am expecting a natural loking round, big and nice bubble butt.
my goal is to have a small waist and a bigger butt.
So far i have contacted Dr Hamza through email requesting what i would like and he replied to my email within hours. I have my first consultatiin on the 13/ jan/2016.

BIGGEST REGRET EVER.

I first contacted Dr Hamza on the 31st/ december/ 2015 I asked him what is the price for fat transfer to my bottucks and he quoted me £5000, I sent pics and he said I was a good candidate. I then booked my first consultation (13th/jan/2016) with £150 consultation fee (not deductable from procedure price). At consultation I was met by Dr Hamza and his assistant / nurse Lamia (i only found out she was a nurse on the day of my surgery)
I told Dr Hamza I want a nice big butt with projection and I will like around 1800 cc per butt cheek.
He said he can put around 1200cc - 1400cc per butt cheek with liposuction to my back, stomach, sides and inner thighs.

I felt convinced, I brought my partner with me at my second consultation to asked questions we would like to have answers too and Dr Hamza answered all questions to our satisfaction.

I booked my date (23rd/ march/2016) made my deposit of £1000 cash and on the morning of my surgery I paid my balance of £4000 cash.

On the morning of surgery Dr Hamza came and marked me up,
Then i was taken to the room by a nurse to have my surgery perform and Dr Hamza wasnt even there i was surrounded by Lamia (his assistant), lots of other ladies ive never met before and the anesthesiologist (whom i only met that morning).
I donot believe Dr Hamza was the one who carried out my surgery because I know normally doctors speak to their patients before surgery to make them feel calm and soon after the patient is awake how ever that didnt happen to me. The only two times I saw Dr Hamza was when he marked ne up at 8am that morning and then at 5pm. He came to my bed that evening wearing a suit looking like he came from outside. The only thing he said to me was that I have to book an appointment to see him on the 20th/april/2016,
Dr Hamza didnt even asked me how I was doing/feeling, he didnt even enlighten me with details as to how my procedure went.
He didnt show any concern about my health or wellbeing. I felt like i was a burden to him.
Approximately an hour after Dr Hamza left i was approached by another doctor (whom i believe carried out my procedure) He showed much concern as to how i was doing.

2-3 days after surgery I started feeling 70% of myself again except for the pain killers I took which didnt agree with me.
Most parts of my butt was soft, my stomach, upper back ,bra roll and upper inner thigh didnt have any sign of liposuction been done to it at all.
Dr hamza didnt perform lipo on even half of the areas he marked up that morning.

I contacted dr hamza on the 2/april/2016 through email and told him about two large lumps on both side of my stomach and that they hurts and they are very uncomfortable, he told me this is the normal evolution with the swelling at this stage !

I expected Dr Hamza to show more concern, atleast be interested to see me as soon as possible. But he didn't.
After all i am only one train journey away from him.

Dr hamza havent called, emailed or even texted me to find out how I'm doing.
I FELT LIKE AFTER SURGERY HE PLACED ME ON THE SIDE.
DR HAMZA and LAMIA (his nurse/ assistant) ARE BIG SCAMMERS AND THIEVES. THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND DIDNT GIVE ME WHAT I PAID OR ASKED FOR.

My advice to anyone is: DO NOT GO TO DR HAMZA OR YOU WILL LEAVE WITH THE BIGGEST REGRET OF YOUR LIFE.
AFTER ALL MONEY DOESNT GROW ON TREES.

BEFORE AND AFTER