5ft, Petite, Large Busted Mum of 2 – Breast Reduction Changed my Life! - London, GB

I used to have constant back and neck pain and my...

I used to have constant back and neck pain and my shoulders would hurt from my bra straps digging in, I couldn’t wear trendy outfits, and my huge breasts made me feel so uncomfortable to the point it hasd affected my social life.
My bust size had always been on the large side but after having my two children, I never lost the extra cup sizes I gained.
I used to be “E” cup before having my children, it then went up to large “G” and now 9 months after the reduction and lift surgery, I am a pert “D”. Immediately after my surgery I felt less tension in my neck, back, and shoulders. My frame is now in proportion, my nipples are smaller and almost perfectly centerline, as opposed to facing south. I had the anchor scar due to the extent of my reduction, and as Mr Rezai promised, he kept them as short as possible. 9 months after and they’ve healed to almost pale lines, I didn’t even have to use any of those expensive silicone scar sheets and gels, instead I did as Mr Rezai instructed and applied bio oil over my scars from 4 weeks post-op, while doing 5-10 minutes circular massaging over the incision areas with my fingertips, every day for 4 months. I now swear by the bio oil and use it all over.
Having the reduction, did not only improve my physical health and appearance, but it also made me a much happier person, and my DH can vouch for that ;) I love not being limited by my large breasts anymore!
London Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough good things about Mr Rezai and Jayne, they made me feel like I was a priority at all times. I am very pleased with the whole experience, it was a stress free and seamless procedure. As advised by Mr Rezai, I took 2 weeks off work, to allow enough time for my recovery. I was happy to drive the 1 & ½ hours to Sheffield for my consultation and follow up appointments and to have my surgery in London. Mr Rezai is a very talented surgeon and he truly changed my life for the better in every possible way. Thank you!