22 Years Old, Open Rhinoplasty Surgery. London, GB

Have always hated my nose as long as I can...

Have always hated my nose as long as I can remember because of a fairly large bump in bridge, and slightly crooked, as well as an overhang in the tip. I had my initial consultation last October and straight away knew I wanted Mr Ion for my surgery, felt very confident in him and had read so many good reviews. Then booked my surgery for Jan 29th and couldn't wait!! Him and his team and been amazing throughout, now post op I couldn't be happier with the result. I went back for my post op check up at 6 weeks and had steroid injections for some swelling in the bridge of my nose which worked really well. It's a long wait for the rest of the swelling to go but I already love the result. Some days it appears more swollen and changes quite a lot, but can't wait for this time next year with it. Couldn't recommend him enough!!

Before and now

For everyone asking I have posted some pictures from before my surgery. I am still soo happy with my results and have my 6 month check up in June. I don't feel like there is any swelling left at all but it still gets better over time. The tip is still very firm but will never change as I had a cartilage implant added to made the tip less drooped.

4 months po

6 months PO

London Plastic Surgeon

Had first time rhinoplasty with Lucian Ion and cannot recommend him enough!! Now 2 months PO.