Back to my Old Self

I adore Dr. Rabach. I discovered her 4 years ago...

I adore Dr. Rabach. I discovered her 4 years ago when she fixed my forehead after a terrible experience at another office. I lost around 100 pounds over the past 2 years and I desperately needed fillers as I was looking a bit gaunt from the weight loss. Dr. Rabach and I developed a plan to restore my volume in a natural and effective way. We started with my eyes (tear trough filler) with Restylane and what an amazing change. Painless and precise! I had my eyes back instantaneously. Then we proceeded with some Voluma to lift my sagging cheeks and my usual routine botox. It's now 2 weeks later and I'm beyond happy. I feel like myself again =) The bedside manner of everyone in her office is absolutely top notch, they take their time with you, explain everything and never try and oversell anything. Clean office, and the location is close to most major subways. I would recommend her to anyone!
New York Dermatologist