Amazing Results - I Finally Have an Upper Lip - I Love Dr. Lesley Rabach

Dr. Lesley Rabach worked magic. I was so scared to...

Dr. Lesley Rabach worked magic. I was so scared to have filler in my lips. I felt my top lip was almost nonexistent, so I wanted to go to a doctor who could give me the perfect amount without looking overdone. Dr. Rabach did an exceptional Job. It looks like I have the lips I should have been born with. No one has asked if I had my lip filled - but they say I look really great. That is the best compliment of all. I can't thank Dr. Rabach enough....she really is amazing.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lesley Rabach is an excellent facial plastic surgeon. She knew I was afraid of needles and pain, so she put the numbing cream on m lip until I couldn't feel anything. Her injections where perfect. Immediately we could tell that it would be an amazing result. She is very skilled and as nervous as I was, I had confidence in her ability to give me natural looking, yet fuller lips. She exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her for any facial cosmetic procedures. She's not only a great doctor, but has a wonderful bedside manner!