My Love Handles Are Gone! Liposuction (For Men) Done at the Same Time of Buccal Fat Removal - Livingston, NJ

I came initially to see Dr. Mesa for my buccal fat...

I came initially to see Dr. Mesa for my buccal fat pat removal. When I came for my preoperative visit, I asked him if I could do liposuction of my love handles at some point. He asked me If it was ok to examine me at that time. I said sure. Upon evaluation he told me I had small “love handles” and therefore I could do them under local anesthesia at the same time of the buccal fat pad. I said how come I don’t have to go to sleep. He told me that for small liposuction, they could be done under local anesthesia without pain also at his office operating room. For this one I asked to see some before and afters. He showed me the pics of one of his assistant who confirmed that she did it under local anesthesia without pain. He also offered me to speak with one of his male patients that underwent the same procedure. I did speak with one of his patients over the weekend following the visit. He told me he had no pain during surgery and minimal discomfort after. Therefore, I signed up.
I couldn’t believe when I was in the table getting liposuction fully awake and with no pain. Dr. Mesa asked me to move to my sides while he was using the cannula. I could see my fat going away on the suction tube. The liposuction was done right after he did my buccal fat removal.
I did have an small bruise on the left side, but it went away. Now that all the swelling is gone, I love the fact I no longer have love handles. My buds are already scheduling consultations with Dr. Mesa because they are amazed with my results.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mesa is a very skilled surgeon. He is very respectful and never rushes or pushes you do surgery with him. He is highly trained: He trained at Harvard and on top has two fellowships. No surgeons around in NJ or NYC have such credentials. His office is amazing and his staff is a reflection of his personality and professionalism. I highly recommend Dr. Mesa to any person that wants to get liposuction. He does a really good job, and if you are candidate like me to get it done under local anesthesia, that’s a piece of cake.