37 Year Old Mom of 4 Kids, Extremely Happy with Breast Augmentation Without a Lift by Dr. Mesa - Livingston, NJ

From the first visit, I felt very comfortable with...

37 Year Old Mom of 4 Kids, Extremely Happy with Breast Augmentation Without a Lift by Dr. Mesa (Updated)

After having 4 kids and breastfeeding all of them, I wasn't happy or comfortable with the way my breasts were. That's why I made the decision of having a breast augmentation by Dr. Mesa and it was the best decision I made. From the first visit, I felt very comfortable with Dr. Mesa and his nurse Cristina. They treated me very well and cleared up any doubts and questions I had in regards to the surgery. On the day of the surgery, the whole hospital personnel treated me very well, and made me feel assured because of their professional manner. Going to Dr. Mesa was the best decision I made and I'm very satisfied with the results because they were way better than I expected and I'm super delighted with them. As you can see in the before and after photos, the results were incredible and I am so happy. Thanks to him, I feel more confident and sure of myself, and happier. I definitely recommend Dr. Mesa to anyone, he is the best doctor ever. God bless him, and once again, thank you very much Dr. Mesa.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mesa is the best doctor, thanks to him for making me beautiful, I am so grateful and happy with the results. I definitely recommend him to anyone.