Breast Enlargement with Dr. Mesa BEST DECISION MADE! - Livingston, NJ

Had a breast augmentation with Dr. Mesa back in...

Had a breast augmentation with Dr. Mesa back in April of this year. I am extremely happy with my results. After having many consultations with several different doctors I finally chose Dr. Mesa. The reason I chose him was because from the time I called to schedule the consultation, I was treated as if they knew me forever. I knew right away this was the doctor for me. During the consultation Dr. Mesa spent over 45 minutes going over all the details of the procedure. They had me try different implant sizes on and never made me feel rushed. Being able to see somewhat what my breast would look like afterwards and have me chose my own size was great! Most people I talk to that have had breast implants are not happy with the size. I felt so comfortable being a part of the decision process and knowing that I would be getting the result that I was looking for. I am know almost 3 months since my surgery and I feel so comfortable in my summer clothes. I no longer need to worry about padding in my bathing suit top or wearing spaghetti strap shirts and sundresses. The experience with my procedure was great, but most importantly the way that Dr. Mesa and Cristina treated me from day one was beyond my expectations. I highly recommend not only doing the procedure to feel better, but choosing Dr. Mesa. I will definitely be going back to them for any future surgeries!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Mesa's bedside manner was amazing. He took his time to explain things in detail and never made me feel rushed. He answered my many questions without ever making me feel bothersome.