LOVING my BBL! - Livingston, NJ

Dr. Mesa was absolutely phenomenal! The staff and...

Dr. Mesa was absolutely phenomenal! The staff and the whole office was impeccable! I have been looking around for a surgeon for a few years and the moment I met Dr. Mesa I knew this was going to be my doctor. The whole experience was seamless and stress free. They took care of absolutely everything. Their bedside manner was caring and calming, something I was definitely nervous about. the whole procedure was painless, even during the healing there is no actual pain, just discomfort since I can't actually sit down. I was able to get two procedures done, the BBL and the liposuction from my back, I feel amazing, beautiful and in love with the final results. I would recommend Dr. Mesa and his staff in a heartbeat, I already scheduled my next procedure!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mesa was knowledgeable, caring and a great listener. He took the time to hear out what I wanted and what I envisioned taking his time to make sure everything was perfect. He really has hands of gold! I was a 100% comfortable and trusting him was easy. I am thrilled with his work and that I chose him for my procedures.