Scrotal Relaxation - (Scrotox)

As one of those "high and tight" guys I had...

As one of those "high and tight" guys I had researched and discovered a procedure for scrotal relaxation: Botox is injected into the cremaster muscle of the scrotum to relax and loosen up the scrotum. I emailed Dr. Mesa's office and asked if he was familiar with this procedure and, if so, comfortable performing it. His nurse Christina got back to me quickly, confirmed that he was willing and able to perform the procedure on me, and booked my appointment. Dr. Mesa was very professional, understanding, and genuinely wanted to help me with this issue. While the results were not as satisfying as I had wished, the procedure did help a lot and may work better over time, so I will continue treatments until I get the result I am looking for.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mesa is a wonderful doctor! He is kind, sympathetic, non-judgmental, and very professional. I originally went to him for some Botox injections, and next week he will be performing a neck lift on me. I am nervous about the procedure, but have the utmost confidence in his abilities and am looking forward to the "finished product". I will be sure to write a review of my neck lift in a month or two, after I'm fully healed.