45 Yr Old Athlete ... Extremely Pleased with Sientra 505cc Breast Augmentation with Dr. John Mesa! - Livingston, NJ

For the past few years I had been considering a BA...

For the past few years I had been considering a BA after having breastfed my two boys. I am a former competitive athlete. I am now a fit runner and biker who works out 5-6 days a week. It seemed the more I kept fit, the more I deflated. It was very discouraging. I spoke to a friend who recommended that I go for a consultation with Dr. John Mesa in Livingston.
Although I was considering shopping around, after my consultation, I knew I was done looking for my surgeon. I was ready.
At first I thought my ideal size would be 385cc's. I explained that I just wanted to proportionally fill in my larger frame but didn't want anything too large or shocking. I was assured that with my frame (5'8" 145 lbs) I might want to consider more in the 400's to 500cc's. I was nervous but when I tried on the sizers, I realized they were right.
Dr. Mesa used 505cc's and I couldn't be happier with the results. I am only 1 week post op and love the results. I realize that I am still swollen and very tight but the size I can tell will be ideal.
My advice to anybody considering a BA is not to get caught up with cc numbers but rather look at your whole proportion and focus on the look that you'd like to achieve. Dr. Mesa and his assistant Cristina were amazing at helping me through this process.

1 week post op

Still very happy with my results. I am 6 days post op in these pictures. I had an allergic reaction to the adhesive in the tape that I wore for a week but besides that I felt great after about 3-4 days. I am still very happy about my choice. I will admit that a part of me would have liked to see just how big I could've gone on my larger frame but,I love my results because it is full, proportional and will be appropriate for my lifestyle as a very active runner, mom and teacher.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't be happier with my choice to go with Dr. John Mesa. From the incredible, kind and friendly demeanor of his assistant Cristina, to the comforting bed side manner of Dr Mesa, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Cristina promptly responded to all of my questions and texts as Dr. Mesa competently performed a professional and successful procedure.