34 Mother of 3 Kids - New York, NY

So I went to dr Mesa I have to say so far he's the...

So I went to dr Mesa I have to say so far he's the best doctor who I have seen he really looks like he knows what's he's talking about and he gaves me all the time I need to explain what I wanted and how I wanted so I decide it to have my procedure done with him at the end of the month so now just waiting and excited for the big day will keep you all posted ??????????

Here are my new girls

The Best Plastic Surgeon You Can Ever Have !

So I had breast implants before but after 3 kids they were saggy and not very good looking and so I stared my journey looking for a good plastic surgeon and board certified of course so I found dr Mesa and so many more but he was one of the top doctors and that called my attention when I went for the interview he was soooo nice and well educated he describe everything to me and make me felt secure because he look like he knew what he was talking about ... And oh God he really knew !!! I have my breast implants now they look awesome I didn't have not even any bruises at all everything went well and I have to say Cristina its one excellent person she's very patient with me and always answer my text They re a team very good one thank you thank you ????????????

New York Plastic Surgeon

Very professional well educated and caring