Lip Augmentation with Uma Jeunesse. Liverpool, GB

I have wanted slightly bigger lips for a few years...

I have wanted slightly bigger lips for a few years. I have done a lot of research and decided to get it done. I have small lips, not in overall volume but width wise, so I just wanted them a little more plump! I had a consultation with Phil Lucus at Tracey Bell, and told him exactly what I wanted. I did not want my lips to look like they have obviously been 'done' just a quite plump, which I needed more so on my upper lip. We talked about the pros and cons of the different products and I decided on Uma Jeunesse as it is made from Hyaluronic acid which is found naturally in the body, and if you are unhappy with the results it can be reversed. Also Uma Jeunesse lasts longer than other Hyaluronic acid fillers. I am so happy with the results. I had one lump after two weeks, I spoke to Phil about this and he said, as I had been informed, that it can happen but massage it for short period of time and it will go, and it did!! I love my new lips. Photos to follow.
Great Britain Dentist

Practitioner - Phil Lucus. Phil has carried out botox and cheek fillers for me over the last few years. He has always given me all the information on the pros and cons of each product and I always end up with amazing results. I highly recommend him.