46 Year Old Mom in Need of a Lift - Livermore, CA

I have always been physically active and led a...

I have always been physically active and led a pretty healthy life but there is only so much you can do with diet and exercise when you've had cesarean sections. Even non-invasive body contouring although helpful, did nothing to solve the inevitable drooping and loose skin that comes with childbirth and aging. I found myself frustrated and unhappy with my appearance so I decided to look into the plastic surgery option as a solution for my flabby abdominal area. I have connections to a few plastic surgeons in the Bay Area so I began the consultation process at various practices. I ended up choosing Dr. Stompro for a few key reasons. His reputation as a true artist who takes his time to ensure beautiful outcomes was what brought me in the door. His bedside manner was endearing and immediately put me at ease. However, what became the deciding factor for me was how he shared his vision for what he could do to give me back the body that time and children had taken away. He addressed my abdominal area concerns and then we discussed my drooping breasts. I had been told by another plastic surgeon that I was not a breast augmentation candidate because of the height of my crease so I had stopped even pursuing it. Dr. Stompro quickly alleviated these concerns and reassured me that he could perform a breast lift and aug with a beautiful result. We even talked about reducing various areas of fat that had proven to be diet and exercise resistant (inner thighs, knees, buttocks, lower back) that he was confident could be beautifully contoured with liposculpture. I came in just hoping to get rid of the flabby belly but was so excited and inspired to hear what Dr. Stompro could do to transform these other key areas that had bothered me for years.
I am now almost three months post-op and couldn't be happier. It's such a confidence booster to have the flat belly I've always wanted, full and very natural looking breasts that fit my body type and to be leaner through my legs, waist and back. I'm finally seeing muscle definition that I had never had before. I'm actually looking forward to wearing a swimsuit and can't say enough about how thrilled I am with this transformation. Dr. Stompro is a truly skilled surgical artist!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stompro is an extremely knowledgeable and skilled surgeon who has the warmest personality and the best bedside manner. Whenever I had questions or concerns throughout the process, he always made himself available. I truly appreciate him and his amazing staff!